Houseshifting is considered to be a daunting experience and honestly, we understand – sometimes it can get a bit overwhelming. So why not try to make this process a little easier and a lot more organised.
Some tips and tricks we’ve worked out as professionals and know that will make your life a lot more enjoyable and a lot less stressful.
Start your journey to ace Houseshifting by creating a practical bag.
Here’s the list of things you MUST have in your practical bag
- Mask, Sanitiser & a Disinfectant Spray – Life has definitely changed since 2020, naturally making these things top the list
- First aid kit – If you aren’t the clumsy one, you sure have one around you. For them, keep a couple of band aids, anti allergens and a couple of emergency medicines on you
- A bold marker pen – While you do have an efficient house shifting team on board (Porter, ofcourse DUH!)Keep this marker in your bag to number cartons or boxes during the move.
- Id cards & documents – Keep aside all your imp cards & ensure you can access them in need of any emergency
- Keys and money – Honey! You need the new house keys & some cash to be in a bag & not tucked away in a carton! So keep it aside in a special little pocket in your practical bag
- Last but not least, hunger and exhaustion aren’t the best of friends together.
So keep the hunger away with some protein bars or nuts & don’t forget to hydrate & carry water bottles!
And well, the exhaustion may not be completely eliminated, but if you do get Porter on board, it might make things a lot smoother. Try Porter or the practical bag – both ways, YOU WIN!