DRIVE WITH US
turn kms into money
If services are provided to a registered person and the trip charges exceed INR 1,500/-, then the customer needs to pay GST under the Reverse Charge Mechanism.
All trip charges up to INR 1,500/- are currently exempted from GST.
Porter Wallet: You can deposit money in advance in Porter Wallet and the fare would be automatically deducted from the available balance. If sufficient balance is not available, the remaining amount has to be paid in cash.
PayTm: You can link your PayTm account with Porter and the fare would be automatically deducted from the available balance. If sufficient balance is not available, the remaining amount has to be paid in cash.
Cash: The trip fare can also be paid in cash directly to our partner at the drop location. \n The payment mode can be selected at the time of order placement.
Note: We do not offer any credit facility.
1. If the Pick up and drop location changes a lot from the originally mentioned ones
2. If the Loading and unloading time exceeds 60 mins
3. If there are multiple stops in the trip
4. If you are particular about the route that needs to be taken by the driver and if that route is different from our recommendation to the driver
5. Other unforeseen issues
Maruti Super Carry
1. Search for app based mini truck providers (Example: Porter)
2. Download the app
3. Compare the mini truck options on size, load bearing capacity & type of goods movement requirements
4. Check Trip Estimate for each of the mini truck options
5. Click book now
1. Choice: choose among various mini trucks and get one as per your goods weight
2. No time limit: 24/7 availability
3. Upfront pricing: know the prices before you book
4. Tracking: you can track the entire trip on your phone
5. 30 minute ETA: the vehicle will arrive at your location in 30 minutes irrespective of when you book
1. Google online mini truck providers
2. Check out the options
3. Click on the link provided
4. Go to the website and book a truck of your choice
Porter is the largest mini truck aggregator in India
1. Search for tempo providers or logistic companies (Example: Porter)
2. Compare the average monthly earnings, work time flexibilities and other perks like family medical benefits, vehicle insurance etc.
3. Download the app & Upload all the necessary documents
Once done with all these steps you can start serving trips and earning money real time.
1. Delhi - Tata ace/champion/Ecco no entry time is 8am to 11 am in the morning and 5 pm to 11 pm at night.
2. Gurgaon (Gurugram) - The no entry time in Gurgaon is from 4pm to 9pm for all vehicles.
A) If your managing house shifting individually then follow these steps:
1. Make a Checklist of items you want to move
2. Start packing items accordingly in cardboard boxes
3. Carry valuables yourself
4. Pack fragile items in bubble wrap
5. Secure all boxes with tape and rope
6. Book online tempo from Porter and shift
B) Hire Porter's professional packers and movers to do all the packing, loading, moving and unloading.
1) There are little things to be packed.
2) Packing, loading and unloading isn't labour intensive.
3) Avoid cost of packing & labour.
But if either of the above 3 is a concern then one should hire a professional packers and movers.
1. cardboard boxes of various sizes
2. bubble wrap
4. brown cello tapes
5. large bundles of strong string
1. Pay the TDS amount to the Income Tax Department and generate Form 16A.
NOTE: Only a valid Form 16A generated from the Income Tax TRACES portal and signed by the authorized signatory/digitally signed is acceptable for claiming TDS reimbursement; bank challans receipts are not acceptable.
2. Send an email to Porter Finance team at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'TDS reimbursement', and attach a copy of the Form 16A along with Porter registered mobile number.
3. Porter will verify the submitted documents and will accordingly approve the reimbursement of the said amount.
4. If the reimbursement is approved, the refunded amount will be added to Porter wallet of your registered mobile number.
Please note that the information on this page is provided as general information, and does not constitute tax, legal, or other professional advice, and must not be used as such. Please consult your tax advisor if you have any questions regarding the above.